Mary Jo Ruggieri, PhD, BCPP, RPE
Institute of Holistic Health Careers, Principal
Columbus Polarity Center for Integrated Health & Wellness, Principal
Dr. Mary Jo Ruggieri has opened the Akron-Cleveland branch of the Institute of Holistic Health Careers, at Living Wellness Associates located in Northfield Center, Ohio. Institute of Holistic Health Careers is a board-certified and nationally accredited school that trains and educates students as Polarity Practitioners, Holistic Health Advisors and Holistic Health Practitioners.
Today the medical community is embracing the relationship between mind and body. Books are being written about stress and emotions causing physical ailments such as coronary artery disease, chronic back pain, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune disorders, and headaches.
Dr. Ruggieri has been teaching CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) modules for twenty years for the Medical Humanities Department of Ohio State University Medical School to first-year medical students. Many medical schools now recognize that the body, mind, and spirit play a primary role in the state of health.
The Institute of Holistic Health Careers and Living Wellness Associates share the objectives of educating clients and students for preventive healthcare and to promote awareness of the benefits of Complementary, Holistic, and Integrative Healthcare systems.
What We Offer…
- Energetic Bodywork, Complementary, Integrative, and Holistic Practices
- State Board Certified and Nationally Accredited Programs for Holistic Health Advisor (HHA), Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP), Associate Polarity Practitioner (APP) and Board Certified Polarity Practitioner (BCPP).
- Many Specialty Classes, including Herbal Education, Aromatherapy, Sound Therapy/Tuning Forks, Crainosacral Therapy, Homeopathy, Reiki, Elementary Reflexology, and Relaxation Massage
Visit Holistic Health Careers for more information on programs and classes
Or call the Institute of Holistic Health Careers today:
- Northfield Campus at Living Wellness Associates – 330.468.0486
- Columbus Main Campus – 614-299-9438